You can be a part of this wonderful ministry in several ways:
- Be a prayer partner with a child.
- When children know that someone is praying for them, they feel cared for, somehow more important to the world and to one particular person.
- Be a pen pal.
- A child or an adult can write to one of the children. The children who have pen pals look forward with great excitement to receiving mail, a new experience for most of them. Letters from the children are translated into English, and letters to the children are translated into Russian, the language spoken in this former Soviet bloc country. E-mail is used to facilitate the exchange.
- Make a financial contribution.
- US Dollars buy much more in Ukraine. A pair of shoes, a jacket, a masssage therapy session all cost a small amount. Your contribution will go far in making life better for a child who needs loving support.
Make checks payable to Mission Ukraine Children’s Hope or MUCH and mail to the above address. Or make a secure online with your credit card or Paypal account by clicking the button below.
- At a future date, we hope to be able to offer short-term mission visits.
MUCH is a 501 (c) (3) Non Profit Corporation Your gifts to MUCH are tax deductible.